This is my heart.
I’m not protecting it anymore.
ahh, that’s so many things! ty tho. <3
1. i have diagonal heterochromia iridium … one of my eyes is half brown and half green/grey.
2. i’ve never met my biological father. i also don’t know his last name.
3. i have freakish tiny baby feet - i wear a size 2 in kids. (aka why i am a grown ass woman with a ton of sparkly shoes.)
4. i have been anorexic for 19 years - since i was 5 years old.
5. the day before my mother’s wedding to my father, i purposefully sprained my ankle in gym class so i could try and get the wedding cancelled. (note: i was 12, the plan was not well thought out, and my mother made me hobble down the aisle anyway.)
6. there is an article/interview about me and how messed up my sleep issues are in newsweek magazine.
7. i’m allergic to cauliflower (ick) and cinnamon (miss it).
8. i have two cats, sylvia and oreo.
9. i’ve been a vegetarian since i was 10.
10. my goal is to be a psychotherapist in private practice, probably specializing in eating disorders, lgbtq/gender identity, and ptsd.
I’m so in love with the way Castle holds Beckett…
Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.